Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How is it only Tuesday??

Minor Complaint: The office is usually freezing, even when it's 95 degrees outside. Today, the heat was turned on and it was really hot. Too bad I was dressed for the cold office.

I always emails things over for approval before sending them out to the client, just to cover myself in case anything goes wrong. It seems to be not helping, because most people are too busy to go over the document with a microscope, so there's bound to be issues eventually. I guess this is one of those "all in a day's work" type of things. No point wasting more time dwelling on it.


On a positive note, today there was barely any traffic! My commute to work only took 50 minutes. 50 minutes!!

My body is so tired of the long days. SO. EXHAUSTED. My back hurts from sitting in the same exact position all day. My eyeballs feel like they're about to dry up and fall out of their sockets from staring at the computer morning to night. That's it; I'm definitely going back to school eventually. Hopefully, I will get in somewhere nearby and eventually be able to find a passion/career.

Again, everything about this job would be fine if I only liked what I'm doing. The environment, people, etc. are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment