Monday, October 4, 2010

At what point do you decide a job is just not right for you?

Another Monday. Must get used to things going wrong, because that's what work is all about.

So I had asked someone how to change something in our system and was told an incorrect procedure. Just to be safe, we decided to email headquarters to notify them of the change. Today, headquarters has come back saying that I had failed to notify them of the change because I didn't follow the correct procedure. I don't know if my email had gone ignored, or someone decided to pretend to ignore it so it'll look like they had "caught" my error. YAY!

Of course, each time the you've-screwed-up email is CC'd to a bunch of superiors. I guess I'll just constantly have to take the fall despite whatever I'm told or taught!!


I like this company and the people, but...... I'm not a good fit for the position and I want out.

No comments:

Post a Comment