Thursday, October 7, 2010

I hate life

Good thing I worked 11 hours at the office yesterday, or I might have just been fired for what happened.

Normally, when I say I'm "late", I mean I walk into the office around 9:15am. Not a big deal, especially since I work until 7pm every single day. Today I was very, very late. Traffic/commute took an unprecedented, unbelievable 2.25 hours. 2.25 hours for a one-way, morning commute!!! I could have biked the 20-something miles and gotten there faster.

While sitting in the car, I contemplated how much I hated life because of this ridiculous commute on top of already ridiculous hours. My soul is slowly dying. Death by Corporate America, fun stuff.


I seriously was about to have a complete mental breakdown/meltdown in the car. Currently: 30+ unread emails in my Outlook Inbox. I hate Outlook and Excel and life. Maybe unemployment/food stamps/homelessness wouldn't be as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment