Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crazy Week

I've been following several unemployment blogs for months. Eventually, you'll reach the post where the blogger writes:  "This is an awkward situation in the context of this blog, but I've finally found a job!"

Maybe that's why I started this blog? Hoping I could soon join their employed ranks once my incessant complaining gets released into the depths of the blogosphere? LOL.


I would hate to do that to you, dear readers. I must mention that I got lucky and have been on two interviews within the past month. During each interview, it was painfully obvious that I lack experience and have a very shallow understanding of the respective industry. But both times, the interviewers seemed to have developed a decent impression of me.


Okay, enough blathering: I finally may have gotten a job offer. I think I panicked in the moment and mumbled a lower salary than is average for the industry. My mind is still reeling from everything that's been going on.


Anyway, I have no clue what I'm supposed to do now. What should I do if I get the job? The idea of working terrifies me! What do I do next if I don't? I can't focus on anything anymore... I guess I'll go pray for things to work out. I have no idea what "things" I'm referring to nor what "working out" means.


Random: I think I might have gotten my first bed bug bite. (Thankfully, I got it when traveling over the last two days   so it was not from my home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment